Is Your Kitchen’s Cleaniness Up to International Standards?
Without effective cleaning to get rid of harmful bacteria in your kitchen and to stop them spreading, the food will be contaminated and result in loss of business and reputation. Once gone, it is hard to get back!
So learn how to clean your kitchen professionally by attending the Food Premises Cleaning Course from the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) of the
The key benefits of attending are :
– Discover how to reduce and control the risk of food poisoning
– Understand the principles of food hygiene and how to apply this knowledge in the work pl ace
– Discover how to increase profitability and improve operational efficiency by proper/objective cleaning methods, procedures and technique
– Make informed decisions about kitchen management and cleaning technologies that would best serve the organization
– Equip yourself with a background to the available technologies in the field and its practical application
– Identify different types of soiling that cleaning agents might be expected to remove
– Appreciate the importance of controlling the use and storage of cleaning agents and equipment in order to achieve economical and safe usage
So register early to ensure your place in this course! Limited space available! The course will be held at the Montien Riverside Hotel, from 27 โ?? 28 January, 2005.