Announcement of MTCC member
PRESIDENT PARK GROUP 4th INVITATIONAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
TUESDAY, 7th NOVEMBER 2006
President Park Group of Executive Serviced Apartments is organizing its Fourth Invitational Golf Tournament to be held at The Legacy Golf Club located at Leab Klong Song Road.
Venue: The Legacy Golf Club
Address: 18 Moo 7 Leab Klong Song Road, West Samwa, Klong Samwa District,
Tel: (662) 914-1930-60 Fax: (662) 914-1970
TOURNAMENT RULES & SCORING SYSTEM
Handicap Index System, Computerized System, Golf Rules, Golf Etiquette, and Local as stipulates by The Legacy Golf Club Rules.
LEVEL OF PLAY
This tournament is open to amateur golfers with all levels of play.
SCORING SYSTEM & LOCAL RULES
Overall Low Gross
1. Randomly pull out Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5 of every 9 holes, total 6 holes.
2. Sum up total of 12 holes left for Gross Score.
Over all Low Net
1. Randomly pull out total of 6 holes, which include two holes from Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5.
2. Sum up total of 12 holes and multiply the score by 1.5.
3. The sum is to be subtracted by number of Par (72).
4. Multiply the sum with 0.8 (this is the handicap of the day for each golfer) to calculate net score.
1. Penalty of 1 stroke for o.b. and play as nearly as possible at the spot from which the original ball was lasted played.
2. Penalty of 1 stroke for water hazard.
3. Designated drop zone will be defined by the committee to maintain flow and minimize level of difficulty.
Pace of Play
Note 1: Maximum of 14 clubs (Rule 4-4) Penalties applied as follows total points scored for the round, deduction of two points for each hole at which any breach occurred; maximum deduction per round : four points.
Note 2: Undue delay slow play (Rule 6-7) The playerโ?s score shall be adjusted by deducting two points from the total points scored for the round.
As stipulates by The Legacy Golf Club Rules.
Ms. Tanyathorn Nutcharoj
Heartland Golf Co., Ltd.
52 Thaniya Plaza Building,
4th Floor Room no. 447 Silom Road, Suriyawong,
Tel. (66) 2231 2203
Fax (66) 2231 2203 Ext. 111
Mobile (66) 0814 466 785